CREDIBLE DRIVING SCHOOLS IN P-TOWN
Teaching your teenager how exactly to drive is a big deal. Getting a driver’s licence is a milestone for parents and youngsters alike, and often a nerve-wracking one, too! Handing your sprout car keys is so a great deal more than allowing them to drive. It’s the first in a series of adulthood freedoms and responsibilities they have to navigate on their own. Here’s a round-up of a few of driving schools into the Pretoria area that will help you look after those driver’s licence test technicalities.
Smiles Driving School
- Operating into the entire Pretoria area since 2009, Smiles Driving School has a 90% pass rate and guarantees a hassle-free driver’s licence process. Smiles Driving School has various packages that differ in expense range, dependent on whether you already have your learner’s licence or otherwise not, and how soon you want make the K53 test. Driving lessons are available form Monday to Sunday from 07:00 to 19:00, and as a result of a longstanding relationship aided by the Kempton Park Traffic Department, all tests are completed there.
Olympic Driving School
- Olympic Driving School will help you in all respects of learning how to drive. This driving school has been operational for pretty much 2 full decades and teaches everything from how to begin a car to perfect parallel parking. The team can help in obtaining a learner’s in addition to a driver’s licence at an aggressive price and all sorts of instructors are accredited through the Department of Transport. All the Olympic Driving School vehicles have dual-control system to prevent any accidents occurring. K53 lessons can be found throughout the city on weekdays from 06:30 to 18:30 and Saturdays from 08:00 to 15:00.
TKC Driving School
- TKC Driving School, created in 2000, offers a standard driver’s licence package when you look at the Sunnyside and Pretoria Central areas. The package includes 10 K53 driving lessons, booking fees and also the use of the company’s car for the test. Lessons are on weekdays from 08:00 to 17:30 and from 09:00 to 13:00 on weekends and public holidays.
Protea Driving School
- Protea has been providing driving lessons for the past 20 years and is one of many biggest driving schools in Pretoria. Approved by the Transport Education and Training Authority and offering assistance in obtaining all types of vehicle licences, Protea Driving School maintains a higher standard of instructor training, making sure customers receive efficient and safe driving lessons. A 5-lesson test package special happens to be available and may be booked online.
Angels Driving School
- Angels Driving School’s K53 certified instructors can collect you for a lesson anywhere in Pretoria. Operating for more than 10 years, this driving school offers quality vehicle and motorbike licence services. Lessons can be booked on weekdays from 08:00 to 16:00 and Saturdays from 08:00 to 12:00. It offers a distinct segment service of assisting foreigners in obtaining South African licences.
New Dimension Driving School
- New Dimension Driving School has been operating into the Montana and Magalieskruin suburbs since 2006 and now also services the nearby areas of Brits, Rayton and Delmas. This driving school maintains a top pass rate and certainly will book tests within 7 to fourteen days. Make sure to take a look at their site for some great winter special packages.
Top One Driving School
- Top you can collect and drop you off for a K53 driving lesson anywhere in Pretoria or Centurion. Lessons are arranged anytime between 06:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Saturday. The most effective One blog, readily available from their website, is a good resource for parents and future drivers to brush-up on the test dos and don’ts.
Avant Garde Driving School
- Avante Garde Driving School was established in 2001 and the instructors are all people in the South Africa Institute for Driving Instructors. Bookings could easily be made online for K53 lessons from Mondays to Saturdays from 07:00 to 19:00. For safety regulations, Avante Garde Driving School uses dual-control Ford Figo vehicles for many lessons.
My Driving School
- The My Driving School was established in 1994 and has experienced instructors who offer K53 driving lessons all around the city. This company offers a range of packages that will help you choose the best quantity of lesson hours you’ll want to pass with certainty. All lessons and tests are done with completely new Polo Vivo vehicles. It has a tiny fleet of code C1 trucks and provides driving lessons and licence test assistance for this sort of vehicle as well.